So I did a thing tonight and went shopping! I had a gift card I was itching to burn through, and once I was in the store I kind of couldn’t stop myself.
- Gemina (Illuminae Files #2) Amie Kaufman/Jay Kristoff:
Gimme, gimme, gimme! I’ll be cracking into this one tomorrow. I absolutely have to know what happens next! I’m hooked on the format and the story.
- The Great Hunt (The Wheel of Time #2) Robert Jordan: I read the first book a few months ago and a group I’m part of on Goodreads is working through the series. Seemed as good a time as any to continue it!
- An Ember in the Ashes – Sabaa Tahir: I’ve heard so many good things about this series! Can’t wait to start!
- Clockwork Angel (Mortal Devices #1) Cassandra Clare: I’m working through City of Glass right now. This is the next recommended book of hers to read. I love the world of the Shadowhunters so much.
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard:
I’ve heard so many good things about this series! Will definitely be diving in soon!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas:
I’m iffy on Sarah J. Maas, but I keep meaning to give her another shot. Here we go!
- Shadow and Bone (Grisha Trilogy #1) Leigh Bardugo:
I’m planning on working through this series before I read Crooked Kingdom.
- A Thousand Pieces of You – Claudia Gray:
I just love the plot summary for this series. I really think (and hope!) that I’m going to love this!
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You – Claudia Gray: